Hello there! If you’re looking to set up a property trust on Sure Will Writer, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you want to establish a Life Interest Trust or a Right to Reside Trust, the following steps will guide you through the process seamlessly.
- Make sure you’re logged into your Sure Will Writer account.
- Have a specific property and life tenant in mind for the trust.
Step-by-Step Instructions #
- Navigate to Property Trust
- In the questionnaire, click on the ‘Property Trust’ tab. Respond ‘Yes’ to the first question and then hit the ‘Add Property Trust’ button in the panel that appears next.
- Enter Property and Life Tenant Details
- Insert the address of the property and fill in the particulars of the life tenant.
- Answer Follow-Up Questions
- Address the subsequent questions relevant to your case. This includes deciding on whether you want to set up a Life Interest Trust or a Right to Reside Trust. To do this, make sure you answer the question ‘Shall income generally be provided as income for the life tenant?’
If you have any questions or run into any challenges, you can reach out to us at [email protected]