Importing cases into Sure Will Writer can save you time and streamline your workflow. This guide will take you through the process step-by-step.
● A Sure Will Writer account #
● A file with case data prepared for import #
- Navigate to Case Management
- From your Sure Will Writer home page, click on the tab at the top of the screen labelled ‘Case Management’.
- Access the Import Cases Option
- From the dropdown menu, select ‘Import Cases’.
- Select File for Import
- Choose the file that contains the case data you wish to import.
- Map Columns
- Align the columns in your imported file with the corresponding fields in Sure Will Writer.
After completing these steps, your cases should be successfully imported into the system.
Should you encounter any issues or have questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected]