The scenario feature on Sure Will Writer allows you to tag specific questions within a will questionnaire and later populate these tags with the relevant individuals. This guide explains how to efficiently use this feature.
- Make sure you are logged into your Sure Will Writer account.
Step-by-Step Instructions #
- Enter a Will Questionnaire
- First, navigate to the questionnaire where you intend to create a scenario.
- Identify Scenario Questions
- Look out for questions that can be tagged for scenarios. These questions will have a tag button located on the right side of the panel.
- Assign Tags
- Click on the tag button to assign a tag to that particular question. For instance, for the question “Who are the guardians?”, you might assign the tag “Guardian”. Click ‘Save’ after assigning the tag.
- Tag Other Questions
- Continue through the questionnaire, tagging each relevant question as desired.
- Save Scenario
- Once you’ve tagged all necessary questions, locate the down arrow next to the ‘Save’ button. Click on it and choose ‘Save Scenario’.
- Name and Describe Scenario
- You will be prompted to enter a name for this scenario, and you have the option to include a description.
- Assign Tags to Individuals
- Go into the address book of any case and assign the tags you’ve created to specific individuals. For example, Mary could be tagged as the “Guardian”, while Sam could be tagged as the “Substitute Guardian”.
- Create a Will Using a Scenario
- To create a will from a scenario, click on the ‘Questionnaires’ tab from the left-hand column. Next to ‘Create’, click the arrow and choose the scenario you want to use. Select the test data and click ‘Load Scenario’.
- Review Prepopulated Data
- After loading the scenario, the questions within the will should now be pre populated based on the tags you assigned to individuals.
If you have any questions or require further guidance, feel free to contact [email protected]