Integrating your Office 365 account with Sure Will Writer not only helps you keep track of your email interactions with clients but also syncs your scheduled appointments with your Outlook calendar. This guide walks you through the process.
- Make sure you are logged into your Sure Will Writer account.
- An active Office 365 account.
Step-by-Step Instructions #
- Navigate to User Settings
- Click on your name at the top right-hand corner of your Sure Will Writer screen. From the dropdown menu that appears, select ‘User Settings’.
- Access 3rd Party Integrations
- In the navigation column on the left-hand side, click on ‘3rd Party Integrations’.
- Link Your Office 365 Account
- Locate the ‘Link Account’ button on the right-hand side and click it to initiate the linking process between your Office 365 and Sure Will Writer accounts.
After completing these steps, your Office 365 account will be linked to Sure Will Writer, and you will be able to see all your email communications in the case interaction log. Any appointments made in Sure Will Writer will also appear on your Outlook calendar.
If you encounter any issues or have questions, don’t hesitate to contact [email protected]